Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pain

I a simple soul with a heart to witness and appreciate the beauty that surrounds us is happy.
Now at this age when I look back, I feel so many time lay wasted. Nothing could be done.
They say life is too short to think about regrets. I guess so they are right indeed.

It is a continuous and an endless journey of becoming. A journey of learning and gathering knowledge and without LOVE these knowledge cannot be transformed into Wisdom.
Love is a necessity for living.

I had always thought that pain is necessary for creation. Be it realization, creating something new or otherwise looking at the world. From childhood have heard about Tagore and his sufferings that made him what he is today. An iconic man without which we Bengalis are just nothing.

But this is not always the case. Happiness too has the power.


No comments: