Friday, November 8, 2013

knowing thyself

After almost a gap of six years, and yes after a good search, i have been able to retrieve my blog. feeling happy and relaxed. The idea of writing about what i feel and expressing it point blank without any kind of hurdle is some thing i love.
Am talking to my friend Tanin about the fact that ' i just want to be myself always'. with out any pressure from outside. without any social conditioning creating obstacles for us. I just hate conditioning of any kind. I get tired very easily with people who talk about all kinds of righteousness and bla bla bla. There is nothing right or wrong here.

Initially during my growing up years, i too was very judgmental about people and situation. then meeting with her really changed my outlook. how can i judge anybody? what credibility do i possess to judge others?
So totally have stopped judging people. And as a result am happy with my self. Am engrossed with my own things. Yesterday a journalist friend from Bangladesh told me that i have changed a lot. i have become selfish. don't have time for my frnds and so on. This set my thought in motion. and i kept wondering is it true that i have become selfish and don't have time for my friends? I realized that i have become selfish. i don't like to interact much with other people. I keep to myself because i love myself. I devote time for myself, with myself. there are lot of things that i don't know abt myself. Time to know them. It is fun to discover yourself. How many of us are aware of our self? Not many i believe. so enjoying the journey.....
Thanx dear Tanin. You too have embarked on your journey... :)

No comments: